3 godzin(y) temu
Bobbie Rose Blues - Ghosts in the House (2026)
![[Obrazek: boros.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/JRcVWj3v/boros.jpg)
Artist: Bobbie Rose Blues
Title: Ghosts in the House
Year Of Release: 2026
Genre: Blues
Label: 12254789 Records DK
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 58:44 min
Total Size: 166 Mb
01. To Quiet Shores
02. Ghost in the House
03. I Need to Know
04. Tell Me, Baby, Why'd You Go?
05. Broken Angels
06. Turn Another Page
07. The Loneliest Man Alive
08. Come Out of Your Cave
09. A Place to Call My Own
10. The Sky is Crying
11. Gaslight Saints and Paper Crowns
12. Midnight Coffee
13. Last Dance at the Ball
14. But I'm Still Alone
![[Obrazek: boros.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/JRcVWj3v/boros.jpg)
Artist: Bobbie Rose Blues
Title: Ghosts in the House
Year Of Release: 2026
Genre: Blues
Label: 12254789 Records DK
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 58:44 min
Total Size: 166 Mb
01. To Quiet Shores
02. Ghost in the House
03. I Need to Know
04. Tell Me, Baby, Why'd You Go?
05. Broken Angels
06. Turn Another Page
07. The Loneliest Man Alive
08. Come Out of Your Cave
09. A Place to Call My Own
10. The Sky is Crying
11. Gaslight Saints and Paper Crowns
12. Midnight Coffee
13. Last Dance at the Ball
14. But I'm Still Alone
Kod:
https://mixdrop.top/f/r6wl4686hg6xo0
https://storage.to/yvb3Eph93
Umysł jak spadochron. Działa, gdy jest otwarty.


