3 godzin(y) temu
(Ten post był ostatnio modyfikowany: 3 godzin(y) temu przez BlazeOrbit.)
Hello! Could you please advise me on the best way to contact an Edge Labs representative to discuss a potential collaboration or partnership? I’m interested in integrating their software, but first, I’d like to know which communication channels they use for business inquiries. Do they have a contact form on their website, a direct email address, or the option to reach out to them via their corporate social media channels to quickly receive a response regarding commercial terms and technical integration details?
I’d also like to clarify this: How quickly does their support team or management typically respond to B2B inquiries? Are there any specific requirements for initial contact, such as the mandatory inclusion of platform details, to ensure the request is reviewed without delay?
I’d also like to clarify this: How quickly does their support team or management typically respond to B2B inquiries? Are there any specific requirements for initial contact, such as the mandatory inclusion of platform details, to ensure the request is reviewed without delay?

