Baccara - Satin...In Black & White (2008) [FLAC]
![[Obrazek: y6hw7hrn8aj7.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/4nrSCxxP/y6hw7hrn8aj7.jpg)
Artist: Baccara
Album: Satin... In Black & White
Year: 2008
Genre: Pop, Disco Pop
Codec: FLAC (16 bits / 44 Khz tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless
Time: 48:00
Size: 338 MB
01. Nights In Black Satin (03:59)
02. Sorry, I'm A Lady [New Version] (03:47)
03. Cara Mia [New Version] (02:57)
04. Girls Are One Half Of Heaven (03:19)
05. Yes Sir, I Can Boogie [Latin Version 2008] (03:23)
06. Yes Sir, I Can Swing (03:33)
07. Simply Forget (03:06)
08. Devil Sent You To Lorado [New Version] (03:41)
09. The Mathematix Of Love (03:15)
10. Sleepy-Time-Toy [New Version] (05:12)
11. Darling [New Version] (03:58)
12. (I Don't Want) To Lose Lautrec (03:13)
13. German Medley [Preview Single Edit] (04:37)
![[Obrazek: y6hw7hrn8aj7.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/4nrSCxxP/y6hw7hrn8aj7.jpg)
Artist: Baccara
Album: Satin... In Black & White
Year: 2008
Genre: Pop, Disco Pop
Codec: FLAC (16 bits / 44 Khz tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless
Time: 48:00
Size: 338 MB
01. Nights In Black Satin (03:59)
02. Sorry, I'm A Lady [New Version] (03:47)
03. Cara Mia [New Version] (02:57)
04. Girls Are One Half Of Heaven (03:19)
05. Yes Sir, I Can Boogie [Latin Version 2008] (03:23)
06. Yes Sir, I Can Swing (03:33)
07. Simply Forget (03:06)
08. Devil Sent You To Lorado [New Version] (03:41)
09. The Mathematix Of Love (03:15)
10. Sleepy-Time-Toy [New Version] (05:12)
11. Darling [New Version] (03:58)
12. (I Don't Want) To Lose Lautrec (03:13)
13. German Medley [Preview Single Edit] (04:37)
Kod:
https://TwojPlik.to/CA0RBO-UXMWKP-CZA5OK-QU8TED/
https://pobieraj.to/hmqhil-qe4zcr-jmz7qz-bd5c2d/
https://uploady.io/kub4s27i9kwe
https://wrzuta.net/file/DER0XAVPCXBFHKLHT5IA/
