2 godzin(y) temu
Jola Recchioni - Call It Loud (2026)
![[Obrazek: jorec.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/svwZsfYp/jorec.jpg)
Artist: Jola Recchioni
Title: Call It Loud
Year Of Release: 2026
Genre: Blues
Label: Jola Recchioni
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 48:35 min
Total Size: 112 Mb
01. I See Red
02. Satin On My Face
03. I Won't Jump For You
04. Forces Of The Dark
05. Please Baby Please
06. Oh Just Do It
07. Move Out Move
08. Still Feel It
09. Call It Loud
10. Wrapped Around Your Finger
11. Illusion Of My Heart
![[Obrazek: jorec.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/svwZsfYp/jorec.jpg)
Artist: Jola Recchioni
Title: Call It Loud
Year Of Release: 2026
Genre: Blues
Label: Jola Recchioni
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 48:35 min
Total Size: 112 Mb
01. I See Red
02. Satin On My Face
03. I Won't Jump For You
04. Forces Of The Dark
05. Please Baby Please
06. Oh Just Do It
07. Move Out Move
08. Still Feel It
09. Call It Loud
10. Wrapped Around Your Finger
11. Illusion Of My Heart
Kod:
https://mixdrop.top/f/gjnvn0vehl4p43
https://pixeldrain.com/u/SUNVYZw7
Umysł jak spadochron. Działa, gdy jest otwarty.

