Baccara - The Hits of Baccara (1978) [FLAC]
![[Obrazek: 963z9cuffmfv.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/hR53qSw9/963z9cuffmfv.jpg)
Artist: Baccara
Album: The Hits of Baccara
Year: 1978
Genre: Pop, Disco Pop
Codec: FLAC (16 bits / 44 Khz tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless
Time: 43:12
Size: 251 MB
01. The Devil Sent You To Lorado (04:06)
02. Koochie-Koo (04:01)
03. Adelita (02:29)
04. Sorry, I'm A Lady (03:37)
05. Cara Mia (02:58)
06. Granada (04:14)
07. Light My Fire (04:41)
08. Somewhere In Paradise (04:10)
09. La Bamba (03:01)
10. Darling (05:23)
11. Yes Sir, I Can Boogie (04:32)
![[Obrazek: 963z9cuffmfv.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/hR53qSw9/963z9cuffmfv.jpg)
Artist: Baccara
Album: The Hits of Baccara
Year: 1978
Genre: Pop, Disco Pop
Codec: FLAC (16 bits / 44 Khz tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless
Time: 43:12
Size: 251 MB
01. The Devil Sent You To Lorado (04:06)
02. Koochie-Koo (04:01)
03. Adelita (02:29)
04. Sorry, I'm A Lady (03:37)
05. Cara Mia (02:58)
06. Granada (04:14)
07. Light My Fire (04:41)
08. Somewhere In Paradise (04:10)
09. La Bamba (03:01)
10. Darling (05:23)
11. Yes Sir, I Can Boogie (04:32)
Kod:
https://TwojPlik.to/P8LM6T-NI0QYA-W03A9Q-JWSDGT/
https://pobieraj.to/mkue2u-r4t5qs-j6wfgu-g4cbxt/
https://uploady.io/5q0tye2rifzn
https://wrzuta.net/file/ZZJFWVSLDUL2IK1LGP1G/
