1 godzinę temu
Kissin’ Dynamite - Kissin’ Dynamite (2026)
![[Obrazek: kidyn.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/ZzHNqYB5/kidyn.jpg)
Artist: Kissin' Dynamite
Title: Kissin' Dynamite
Year Of Release: 2026
Label: Kissin' Dynamite Records
Genre: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 49:23 min
Total Size: 126 Mb
01. Glory Days (00:04:01)
02. I Salute You (00:04:14)
03. Heartattack (2026) (00:03:18)
04. Night Is Calling (00:03:06)
05. Out in the Rain (2026) (00:03:28)
06. Love Me Hate Me (2026) (00:03:43)
07. Lie for Me (2026) (00:03:58)
08. I'll Be (00:03:59)
09. Steel of Swabia (2026) (00:03:58)
10. Against the World (2026) (00:04:11)
11. Nothing Breaks Like a Heart (00:03:49)
12. Only the Good Die Young (2026) (00:03:46)
13. Good in Goodbye (00:03:52)
![[Obrazek: kidyn.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/ZzHNqYB5/kidyn.jpg)
Artist: Kissin' Dynamite
Title: Kissin' Dynamite
Year Of Release: 2026
Label: Kissin' Dynamite Records
Genre: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 49:23 min
Total Size: 126 Mb
01. Glory Days (00:04:01)
02. I Salute You (00:04:14)
03. Heartattack (2026) (00:03:18)
04. Night Is Calling (00:03:06)
05. Out in the Rain (2026) (00:03:28)
06. Love Me Hate Me (2026) (00:03:43)
07. Lie for Me (2026) (00:03:58)
08. I'll Be (00:03:59)
09. Steel of Swabia (2026) (00:03:58)
10. Against the World (2026) (00:04:11)
11. Nothing Breaks Like a Heart (00:03:49)
12. Only the Good Die Young (2026) (00:03:46)
13. Good in Goodbye (00:03:52)
Kod:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/jfrKL26m
https://mixdrop.top/f/xwoxjvrlulo8z7v
Umysł jak spadochron. Działa, gdy jest otwarty.


