1 godzinę temu
Jonathan Karrant - Full Circle: To Diane Schuur with Love, Jonathan Karrant (2026) [Hi-Res]
![[Obrazek: 9ypwnwq134wp.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/dsL6LX2J/9ypwnwq134wp.jpg)
INFO
Artist: Jonathan Karrant
Album: Full Circle (To Diane Schuur with łove, Jonathan Karrant)
Year: 2026
Genre: Jazz
Codec: FLAC (24 bits / 96 Khz tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless
Time: 51:41
Size: 1.02 GB
TRACKLIST
01. Meet Me Midnight (04:39)
02. Sunday Kind of Love (05:01)
03. Louisiana Sunday Afternoon (05:08)
04. By Design (05:14)
05. Caught A Touch Of Your Love (03:42)
06. You'll See (05:18)
07. What A Difference A Day Makes (05:20)
08. Nobody Does Me (04:27)
09. New York State Of Mind (05:10)
10. I'll Close My Eyes (04:32)
11. I'll Be Seeing You (03:10)
DODATKOWE INFO
DOWNLOAD
![[Obrazek: 9ypwnwq134wp.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/dsL6LX2J/9ypwnwq134wp.jpg)
INFO
Artist: Jonathan Karrant
Album: Full Circle (To Diane Schuur with łove, Jonathan Karrant)
Year: 2026
Genre: Jazz
Codec: FLAC (24 bits / 96 Khz tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless
Time: 51:41
Size: 1.02 GB
TRACKLIST
01. Meet Me Midnight (04:39)
02. Sunday Kind of Love (05:01)
03. Louisiana Sunday Afternoon (05:08)
04. By Design (05:14)
05. Caught A Touch Of Your Love (03:42)
06. You'll See (05:18)
07. What A Difference A Day Makes (05:20)
08. Nobody Does Me (04:27)
09. New York State Of Mind (05:10)
10. I'll Close My Eyes (04:32)
11. I'll Be Seeing You (03:10)
DODATKOWE INFO
Cytat:Do kompresowania plików używany jest WinRAR 6
Starsze wersje mogą pokazywać błąd przy rozpakowywaniu.
DOWNLOAD
Kod:
https://TwojPlik.to/U6GNOE-OBZWGS-T3AO4O-KO4I2C/
https://pobieraj.to/g9kxpw-g0gobl-czjoly-rgrpwt/
https://uploady.io/5lp0xy6x8uaq
https://wrzuta.net/file/2JR415H4F8G5RQDHBXJX/
