55 minut(y) temu
Lizz Wright & Kenny Banks - Nearness (2026)
![[Obrazek: liwri.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/Dgb2V0mw/liwri.jpg)
Artist: Lizz Wright, Kenny Banks
Title: Nearness
Year Of Release: 2026
Genre: Jazz
Label: Candid
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 49:05 min
Total Size: 113 Mb
1. The Nearness Of You (5:51)
2. Jazz Ain’t Nothing (3:53)
3. Soon I Will Be Done (6:00)
4. Hold On (3:14)
5. All The Things You Are (4:56)
6. Amazing Grace (5:29)
7. Just You, Just Me (4:52)
8. Hold Me (4:02)
9. How I Got Over (4:23)
10. Deep River (2:50)
11. Circling (3:39)
![[Obrazek: liwri.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/Dgb2V0mw/liwri.jpg)
Artist: Lizz Wright, Kenny Banks
Title: Nearness
Year Of Release: 2026
Genre: Jazz
Label: Candid
Quality: Mp3
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Total Time: 49:05 min
Total Size: 113 Mb
1. The Nearness Of You (5:51)
2. Jazz Ain’t Nothing (3:53)
3. Soon I Will Be Done (6:00)
4. Hold On (3:14)
5. All The Things You Are (4:56)
6. Amazing Grace (5:29)
7. Just You, Just Me (4:52)
8. Hold Me (4:02)
9. How I Got Over (4:23)
10. Deep River (2:50)
11. Circling (3:39)
Kod:
https://mixdrop.top/f/ow7039zzbkk638
https://storage.to/cFVMtcYLd
Umysł jak spadochron. Działa, gdy jest otwarty.


