1 godzinę temu
Aga Zaryan - Remembering Nina & Abbey (2013) [FLAC]
![[Obrazek: 9x7ozxf6gld8.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/kVLxQLmd/9x7ozxf6gld8.jpg)
INFO
Artist: Aga Zaryan
Album: Remembering Nina & Abbey
Year: 2013
Genre: Vocal Jazz
Codec: FLAC (16 bits / 44 Khz tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless
Time: 01:01:40
Size: 324 MB
TRACKLIST
01. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (05:45)
02. Wild Is The Wind (04:25)
03. My Baby Just Cares For (04:40)
04. When Love Was You And Me (04:23)
05. Long As You're Living (04:31)
06. I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl (03:40)
07. Lilac Wine (05:20)
08. I Got Thunder (And It Rings) (05:05)
09. Bird Alone (03:17)
10. Avec Les Temps (04:43)
11. Strange Fruit (08:25)
12. Who Knows Where The Time Goes (05:34)
13. Beautiful Land (01:52)
DODATKOWE INFO
DOWNLOAD
![[Obrazek: 9x7ozxf6gld8.jpg]](https://i.ibb.co/kVLxQLmd/9x7ozxf6gld8.jpg)
INFO
Artist: Aga Zaryan
Album: Remembering Nina & Abbey
Year: 2013
Genre: Vocal Jazz
Codec: FLAC (16 bits / 44 Khz tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless
Time: 01:01:40
Size: 324 MB
TRACKLIST
01. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (05:45)
02. Wild Is The Wind (04:25)
03. My Baby Just Cares For (04:40)
04. When Love Was You And Me (04:23)
05. Long As You're Living (04:31)
06. I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl (03:40)
07. Lilac Wine (05:20)
08. I Got Thunder (And It Rings) (05:05)
09. Bird Alone (03:17)
10. Avec Les Temps (04:43)
11. Strange Fruit (08:25)
12. Who Knows Where The Time Goes (05:34)
13. Beautiful Land (01:52)
DODATKOWE INFO
Cytat:Do kompresowania plików używany jest WinRAR 6
Starsze wersje mogą pokazywać błąd przy rozpakowywaniu.
DOWNLOAD
Kod:
https://TwojPlik.to/HIRXWD-E0SLNH-OFEMNA-KL7WNF/
https://pobieraj.to/f8knrk-qqh1ep-q1d8qw-hrqyaf/
https://uploady.io/48j9r4lvzm40
https://wrzuta.net/file/K9LVPVZIFE3ODRMAWC7X/
