Otrzymaliśmy 42% naszego celu ..
Przekaż dowolną kwotę na rozwój naszej społeczności Aby uzyskać więcej informacji Kliknij Tutaj!

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Customized IMD Panel
IMD(In-Mole Decoration)
IMD is the short saying for In Mold Decoration.
IMD ----In mold decoration is a new panel processing injection molding technology. Now it becomes a hot plate technology. It has changed the rigid flat-panel model, development to the film and print graphics, logo printing ink and resin into a three-panel molding combined with a new model.
IMD injection mold decorative inlay technology is the printed film forming, mounted on the injection mold cavity and injection molding die. Injection molding resin in the back of the film combined with the ink layer, the panel illustrations, logos placed in the film and injection molding resin, illustrations, logos or no friction and wear of time. It is based on injection molding, its shape, size can be maintained stable and easy assembly, the in mold decoration technology is often used in the automotive, communications, electronics, electrical appliances, instruments, apparatus, the panel, set decorative and functional in a.
Its product characteristics:
exquisite decorative illustrations, containing identification, without friction or chemical corrosion disappeared illustrations, logo design and color can be changed at any time, without the need to replace the mold; three-dimensional shape of products, printing Accuracy , error +0.05 mm; to provide illustrations, logos back translucent and high transmittance of the window effect; function keys convex bubble uniform, feel good life up to 1 million times more; three-dimensional changes , the designer of the product design to increase the degree of freedom; composite molding process to achieve a seamless effect. Its application areas: appliance industry: rice cookers, washing machines, microwave ovens, air conditioners, refrigerators and other decorative control panel; electronics industry: Mp3, Mp4, calculator, VCD, DVD, personal digital assistants, digital cameras, etc. Shell surface decoration, color covers and signs.
In Mold DecorationCustomized IMD Panel
Odpowiedz

Nedds24.pl, to bardzo przyjazne forum wielotematyczne. Zapraszamy do darmowej rejestracji! Kliknij "rejestracja" i...
Dołącz do grona Użytkowników!

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Customized IMD Panel - przez ae29cou - 21.04.2019, 03:49
RE: Customized IMD Panel - przez niki1234 - 21.04.2020, 09:15
RE: Customized IMD Panel - przez chanchal46 - 22.04.2020, 16:01
RE: Customized IMD Panel - przez kavita01 - 22.04.2020, 17:03
RE: Customized IMD Panel - przez diksha - 22.04.2020, 20:40
RE: Customized IMD Panel - przez diksha - 23.04.2020, 07:54
RE: Customized IMD Panel - przez chanchal46 - 04.05.2020, 16:49
RE: Customized IMD Panel - przez chanchal46 - 06.05.2020, 19:50

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

O nas

Nedds24.pl - Najlepsze Forum i Radio Młodzieżowe na którym możesz porozmawiać dosłownie o wszystkim - począwszy od rozrywki, na finansach i polityce skończywszy. Każdy znajdzie tutaj dla siebie swój ulubiony kącik w którym będzie się czuć jak w domu. Dla nas nie ma tematów tabu. Porozmawiasz w kulturalny sposób o czym tylko chcesz i dzięki nam poznasz wiele wartościowych osób. Zapraszamy wszystkich którzy mają szeroki zakres zainteresowań i chcą o wszystkim co ciekawe rozmawiać do woli. Jest to forum zarówno dla kobiet jak i dla mężczyzn, którzy internet traktują nie tylko jako miejsce spotkań, ale także jako źródło wiedzy i wymiany poglądów.

Szybkie linki

Reklama